- This event has passed.
Celebrating Community – An Introduction to SoulCollage®
14 Jul 2019 @ 12:00 - 15:00€25
‘Discover Your Wisdom, Change Your World’™
Celebrating Community with SoulCollage®
“SoulCollage® is a doorway to your inner wisdom. It invites you to give visual and poetic expression to the unique tapestry of your life experiences, and to discover and nourish the seeds of your destiny. “
I am thrilled to organize the first SoulCollage® Workshop in Hamburg! It will be facilitated by my wonderful friend Veronica Schauder who is coming all the way from New York this summer! Veronica is an experienced certified SoulCollage® facilitator and will introduce us to the magic of this transformative collage process for self-discovery and community in a special 3-hour workshop.
SoulCollage® is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an incredible deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life’s questions and transitions.
I have been practicing SoulCollage® myself since I discovered it last year – read more about it in my blogpost here: Discovering SoulCollage® – I love the process so much, that I will take the SoulCollage® Facilitator training myself in August . It is the perfect combination of everything I love: intuitive collage, art therapy, archetypal psychology and spirituality.
I am beyond excited about bringing this fun and therapeutic collage process to Hamburg and offer regular community and private classes as of September 2019!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience the SoulCollage® method first hand. It’s easy, fun and accessible to everyone. No prior art experience needed. With SoulCollage®, everyone is an artist and can have fun being creative!
What to expect:
- Picking your Image
- Introductions with Images
- Creating Connection
- What is SoulCollage®?
- The Treasure of the 4 SoulCollage® Suits
- Guided Meditation
- Card Making – each collage card representing one aspect of your personality or Soul
- ‘Gallery Walk’ – surprise bonus
- Reading Your Cards intuitively to answer life’s questions and participate in self-discovery
- Group Reading
- Closing Circle
What to bring:
- a pair of scissors and a glue stick
* snacks, beverages & most art materials included*
*We only have 10 spaces available and we will be operating on a “first come, first served” basis*
*Your place will be secured once your payment has been made*
* If you have any financial troubles and yet are feeling drawn to take part in this workshop, please let me know and we will be able to work something out 🙂
*This Workshop will take place in ENGLISH*
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Veronica L. Schauder is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Parent Education Trainer. In addition to her holistic, clinical expertise, she has a background in art, business and communication. As a trained SoulCollage® facilitator, she teaches people how to ignite their innate creative abilities to reveal their own intuitive wisdom.